The Body Shop International Limited is a British cosmetics, skin, and perfume company. This reputed company was founded by Dame Anita Roddick in 1976. The premium brand offers tested and proven cosmetics, skin care products, and perfumes that magnetize people. The brand believes that a beautiful mind and a beautiful body are essentials of the modern world and The Body Shop is making attempts for the past 4 decades to ensure consumers are at their best at all occasions. All products of The Body Shop are tested clinically and there are no adverse side-effects of the same. The brand keeps organizing campaigns to promote the idea of beauty and how to ensure you appear your best with least efforts. There are The Body Shop gift cards that you can purchase to avail discounts and deals on products. Generally, when we think of beauty products, we tend to think that it is going to burn a hole in our pocket. However, with The Body Shop that is not the case. You can easily get The Body Shop gift card or The Body Shop Gift Voucher and avail heavy discounts.
The Body Shop. gift card E-voucher INR-500 (INSTANT DELIVERY)
Regular price Rs. 500.00 Sale price
Rs. 550.00 Unit price per
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR GIFT CARDS (VOUCHERS)?
1. Visit your nearby Body shop outlet and inform the cashier about the Gift Cards (Vouchers).
2. Select the products you would like to buy.
3. At the time of billing, share the Gift Cards (Vouchers) with the cashier and pay the remaining amount by card or cash if required.
1. This is The Body Shop Instant Gift Card (voucher) and would be accepted on listed The Body Shop (TBS) outlets and on the website
2. The person who has The Body Shop Gift Card (voucher) Code is deemed to be the beneficiary.
3. Gift Card (voucher) can be used to purchase TBS products from the listed TBS shops and Online excluding purchase of Gift Cards and Loyalty Cards.
4. The Body Shop is not responsible if the Gift card is lost, stolen or used without permission.
5. Multiple Gift Card (voucher) can be used in one bill/transaction and cannot be redeemed for cash.
6. This is a One-time use Gift Card (voucher).
7. No credit note / refund for the unused balance amount of the Gift Card (voucher) will be given.
8. Any such unused balance amount shall stand lapsed automatically.
9. The Body Shop Gift Card (voucher) CANNOT be revalidated once expired or cancelled under any situation.
10. The Body Shop Gift Card (voucher) can be clubbed with any one of the existing offers.
11. The Body Shop Gift Card (voucher) cannot be redeemed on specific block out dates. The Body Shop may add or delete any date(s)/period(s) on its sole discretion without any liability.
12. Any dispute related to the Gift Card (voucher) should be referred to the issuing company and the decision of the issuing company shall be final. In case of any legal disputes, the courts at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction.
13. The Body Shop shall on best effort basis attempt to accept Instant Gift Card (voucher), but on account of any technical reason or for any reason beyond control of The Body Shop, Gift Card (voucher) may not get accepted at the outlet and on their website; The Body Shop shall have no liability for the same.
14. If an Instant Gift Card (voucher) gets blocked on account of technical issue, it would get enabled in 72 hours. In case of transaction failures after Instant Gift Card (voucher) is applied, amount would be automatically refunded to the same card within 48 hours.
15. For any queries / issues related to Gift Card (voucher), you can write in to bit.ly/2CsY6BX or call 1800 1033 314.
16. The Body Shop reserves the rights to edit/change the terms and conditions for the Instant Gift Card (voucher) at any time without any notice or liability.
17. The Body Shop has the final authority on the interpretation of these terms and conditions.
18. The Body Shop reserves the right to withdraw Instant Gift Card (voucher) scheme/offer before the completion of validity period without any notice or liability at its sole discretion.
19. The Body Shop reserves the right to deny accepting any Instant Gift Card (voucher), if it suspects that there is duplicity of cards.
20. In no event the liability of The Body Shop for any claims shall exceed the value of the Instant Gift Card (voucher) in dispute.
21. In case purchase amount is more than the balance in the Gift Card (voucher).